http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Sunday, August 20, 2006

AHHHH FUCK. I DID SOMETHING STUPID. I BLOGGED HALF THE PAGE AND I ACCIDENTLY PRESSED REFRESHED. OMG! IM SO LIKE DUMB! URGH!(#*$($*)@()sk!@@_:"as?)!&?>s*1


HAHA TODAY I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS like super errr. SPECIAL? person??..

sylvan.

HAAHA STEPH I KNOW YOU'LL LIKE THIS ENTRY haha..

stylvans a very ... err let me describe him as different??? like the first day i saw him he was wearing this construction workers gloves to draw. and i was like. WTH? ??? maybe he thinks the pencil is poisonous! OMG. PEOPLE THE PENCIL IS POISONOUS! (this is where you laugh) okay i SO am losing my ability to make people laugh! ):

anyways. SYLVAN LOOKS FUNNY. he looks like this really DIRTY LOOKING PERSON. whos overly tanned and has blonde streaks..... he just looks dirty? i dunno why!!! HAHAH

AND THAT DAY IN CLASS HE WORE THE ADIDAS SHIRT TO SCHOOL WAHLAO SUEH! SAME SHIRT AS ME! omgomgomgomgomgzzzzzomg!!!! he stalks people too and he'l like just join your group without asking. that time he was with us he said: HOW COME WHEN I TALK THEN ITS SUDDENLY SO QUIET. in my head i was like thinking: "BITCH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? GAWD. " but i found myself saying: " im just tired" HAHA. ! scary scary person. NEVER GIVE HP AND EMAIL TO HIM!

): i think im super mean bitching about him la. but... I DONT CAREEEEE!!! hahaha... STUPID BLOGGER DONT LET ME UPLOAD PICS SO THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CAN DO?? ahaha.. yes IM THAT DUMB I CAN ONLY BITCH! haha omg il print that slogan on a shirt!!!! HAHA

AH SHUCKS. IM TIRED IM GOING TO SLEEP. NITES BITCHES!! haha i know this is so anti climax la...


BABBOSH..! (think bryanboy) (:

and i say you look pretty10:58 AM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>