http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Wednesday, July 19, 2006

OKAY. BECAUSE I READ ESTHERS BLOG. I HAVE TO DO THIS IN THE END:


10 THINGS I WANT HERE RIGHT NOW

  1. my own house
  2. lolipops.
  3. skinny jeans.
  4. MORE SHADES.
  5. tods
  6. vinytage cowboy boots
  7. MORE POINTY SHOES
  8. err. money?
  9. more money?
  10. THE WHOLE OF ORCHARD.

10 THINGS I WANT FOR MY FUTURE:

  1. a successful fashion line that ACTUALLY MAKES MONEY.
  2. to be godamn goodlooking
  3. to be tall
  4. to have long hair(:
  5. to have a houseful of clothes. (((((:
  6. to br rich?
  7. TO BE LIVING AWAY FROM MY PARENTS.
  8. a lip peircing
  9. you're getting bored.
  10. I KNOW.

10 THINGS I MISS

  1. secondary sch(stop laughing)
  2. towning!
  3. being loved.
  4. hugs.
  5. kisses.
  6. xmen
  7. carebear (:
  8. toys
  9. phuket
  10. you

10 THINGS I LOVE

  1. my sketches
  2. my clothes
  3. my accesories.
  4. my camera
  5. my phone.
  6. my friends.
  7. BESTY BESTY!
  8. money
  9. viviennewestwoodjohngallianoheidisilmane
  10. sex???

10 THINGS I BRING EVERYWHERE I GO AND WHY?:

  1. my hp. to use as a vibrator when my friends get horny
  2. my wallet. to let ppl know how poor i really am
  3. my hairspray. to SPRAY AT PERVERTS EYES
  4. a bag. to hide my victims head
  5. tissue. to clean?
  6. charlie. cus hes my best friend. tho i wonder why nobody can seee him
  7. spectacles. to act EMO.
  8. shades. TO HIDE MY SMALL EYES.
  9. CONDOM. to play water balloon.
  10. pink ranger. SHH I KIDNAPPED CELINES PINK RANGER. DONT TELL HER.

10 BLOGS I ALWAYS READ:

  1. lulu
  2. ridtz
  3. keru
  4. esther
  5. ziddy zid
  6. bryan boy
  7. celine'
  8. van
  9. hussein
  10. leon?

10PPL I WANT TO SEE DO THIS:

  1. keru
  2. lulu
  3. ridtz
  4. celine
  5. hussein
  6. kukumalu?
  7. hello kitty?
  8. ziddy zid
  9. TO WHOEVER READINGS THIS
  10. and if BRYANBOY EVER READS THIS.yes bryan do this!

and i end my lifelesssss entry.


and i say you look pretty9:30 PM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>