http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Monday, July 17, 2006

im like sleeping in the living room today... im sitting on the floor shivering like fuck.. like shiv ering 5000 times a minute.

im like damn emotional rite now IM ALWAYS EMOTIONAL WHEN IM SICK.
its like. i really need somebody. ):

was supose to go ,make my concession today but i didnt cus it was too late and mich didnt bring her ic. i was stoning the whole day. im like such a good friend lah! I WAITED FOR JESTER TILL 10 . LIKE I WASTED TIME AT ORCHARD TILL 10 AND WENT HOME WITH HER. and i was freeeezing at starbucks.):

today i was wearing my indian print shirt. and when i came back. my mum scolded me. she was like:

WHY SO LATE!

in my head: i was waiting for jester what!

mum:WHY ARE YOU WEARING THIS SHIRT AGAIN.

NAT: WHY CANNOT!

mum: ITS SATANIC. I DONT WANT YOU TO WEAR IT AGAIN. OUR FAMILY CANT BE BLESSED . YOU BRING EVIL THINGS TO THE HOUSE. ..

NAT: YOU'RE LIKE RACIST

mum: NO. IM NOT RACIST ITS AN INDIAN GOD!.

NAT: NO ITS AN ELEPHANT HEAD ON A MAN.

urgh i cant stand her. whats wrong man.

AND REMEMBER I WAS FUCKING SICK. like im going to faint anytime kindof sick.

i really need someone now...

i really like it when i have someone tending to me. touching my head, asking if im okay.... ask if i want more water. (nat gets emotional)

HELL. no one. ): i just need someone badlyyyyyy..........

I STOOD LIKE UNDER THE COLD WATER . I WANT TO BE WELL AND READY FOR SCHOOL LAH. on friday.

I STOOD AND SHIVERED AND CURSED. AND ALMOST CRIED CUS I WAS SHIVERING LIKE HELL. i ran to the room and grabbed clothes and ran out and changed. HAHA. ITS QUITE FUNNY ACTUALLY haha.

GOSH. ive never been sick for a yr alr. ): WHY SO SUDDEN. !@#@#$@$!@#!#!@#~!@!@#!@#!@#!@#!@~!@~!@~!#$*#*$@&#&~!*!@&****!*~!@~**!*!
\



OGAY i want to sleep.):

goodnite.

and i say you look pretty9:04 AM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>