http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Thursday, May 04, 2006

i wish i can just dissapear from the face of earth.. my hearts in peices. you have crushed me. reduced me to nothing . changed me to something i dont wanna become.

once... il get hurt.
but twice.. its the final blow. il just shatter.

what are friends?.what is love?. thats just crap . something i cant believe in anymore... this is earth... theres no such thing. everybody yearns for they're own happiness. ... i yearn for mine... but why do i not get it. i dont know myself. WHY AM I SO DUMB. why cant i just forget everything and move on. why cant i?. this has never happened to me.....

humans are such cruel beings.they hurt you. they leave a scar in your heart...

please take away this hurt... please take away this pain. stop hurting me.

seriously. if my friend likes the person i like... i would give up the person for my friend. thats what a true friend is. ):

sometimes i wonder why im so nice to people. people take advantage of it. sometimes i wonder why do i fall hopelessly in love. i wonder if love is even true.

its painful... it really is.

what can i do?.

thank god ridtz. you're my best friend. but YOU. you made me cry again. i just cant stop these tears of pain. . everytime when i think of it. its like. somebody is stabbing a dagger into my heart. a gizillion daggers... and i suffocate inside. i drown in this misery. i cant breathe. my tears blind me. ... i reeaaaly wished this pain could go away. fast.

i blame myself. i really do. i guess love is all a little game. and im the loser. im the one that dies in the game. its fate perhaps.....what am i?. nothing. nobody knows. nobody cares. this is life.

im all but a dumb little boy...
im naive.
im stupid.
im all but just a peice of junk
im nothing
nothing at all.
im usless.
my mum agrees.


but im human too. ...
and it hurts. o so much. ):

and i say you look pretty8:01 PM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>