http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Monday, May 29, 2006

GRRRR GRRR GRRR

if anyone. plays BAD DAY by david powter. . or if i hear it i swear. by the name of the father. I WOULD BURN THE PERSON OR THE PLAYER. and stomp on them! TILL THEY DISINTEGRATE(i know i cant spell. SHUT UP) HOW BAD CAN MY DAY GET?. urrrghh..

oh wells. it started quite peacefully. but nothings peaceful when those two monsters(brothers) are around. urgh.

i was playing xmen with jo in the afternoon. after zach had gone out. and when he came back he screamed and shouted and ask me to let him play. AND I SAID NO. cus i was playing halfway. AND I WANTED TO PLAY. and im alr there. FUCKETY FUCK. he threatened to off it. i said off lah. and he went to the front and before he could press off he threw the sofa thing at me. GRRR. fuck. right at my face. I WAS SO PISSED I DUNNO WHAT I THREW BACK. SOMETHING NEARBY. but i saw his face and he had an awful face. FACE OF DEFEAT. face of ugliness. and the face of evil. URGH. THE CHAIR MISSED HIM. . I CANT STAND HIS BLOODY ATTITUDE. FUCK YOU ZACH. I CANT STAND YOU. DONT THINK I GAVE IT TO YOU MEANS YOU WIN. IT MEANS I CANT STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU. WHY DO YOU THINK I LEFT EARLY HOME AFTER THAT.

YOU BASTARD. .. SELFISH PEICE OF JUNK.

IM ASHAMED YOU'RE MY BROTHER.

YOU SHORT FART.

URGH.

FYUCKFYUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFUCKFUCKFUCKFCUK

KNNBCCB!!!...

BEEN LONG SINCE IVE BEEN THISSSSS AGGREVATED .


and i missed the bus. FUCK! .

and i forgot to eat dinner i had gastric pains.

and dance was so tiring and there wasnt any seats in the train. FROM ALJUNIED TO YISHUN. AWD. MY POOR LEGGS.

and im having a headache just thinking of this.

gawd.

i hope he retains and has to go for night classes and tuition everyday in his entire life so he wont be home at all to disturb the already UNPEACEFUL HOUSE.

fuck you brother!

and i say you look pretty8:06 AM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>