http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Friday, April 21, 2006

yes yes yes. im like stuck at home. SO STUCK ... not even my hands can come out.

anyhoos... yes yes. i cut my hair recently. it looks great. im like some tony and guy spokeperson. HAHA..

btw. advertisement alert!.

hairstylist: koro..
SALON: far east. i dunno where.
prices: 10 dollars to 20 bucks foer hair.
30 bucks to 50 or more for colour.

AHHH ACTUALLY I AINT SURE ABOUT THE PRICE. but its cheap..

yes yes.. koro cut my oh-so-you-look-like-a-designer hairstyle. ((: and my pink streaks are still surviving till the brown takes over it.

you guys should soooo let him cut. and even dye it.

too bad i aint got pictures. my usb cords missing. i did try looking for it...

in the cupboard.

in my underpants.

my bedroom.

the toilet. everywhere.

I JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND IT.

durshowl,ajsoqwlamsmdjsal!@7(!)28y61(#)!*@!@11**

URGH..

sighh. boredom has taken over.

nat now stares into space.....

and i say you look pretty12:04 AM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>