http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Tuesday, April 11, 2006

how it all started:


ive got pink and black hair ..
my mums pissed....
she says i look like some ah beng...
i dont...
my dad says. you think you very clever isit.
he says if he takes charge.......
something wil happen to me.
ive got no poket money now....
my mum screamed at my dad...
my dads in the living room..
i ran out of the house crying....
my mum calls ..
i told her i want to be alone ...
she says no. she wants me to be back..
and she criedd. saying if this is what i want. FINE.
she hangs up.
i cry more...
I RUINED THE FAMILY
its my fault..
IM AT FAULT.
im the devils child..
):

i did ask why i have to dye back.
they have no answer.
all they answered was.
BECAUSE I DONT ALLOW.
like that is a reason?.

i feel shitty...
do i have the right to feel shitty?...
they care TOO MUCH.
im an adult.
they treat me like im still 16...
):

how i wished i had pks parents. lulus parents. delles parents.

how i wished.

somebody could actually understand ..

i need to work hard.

earn money

move out by 21.

fullstop.

and i say you look pretty9:27 AM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>