http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Saturday, April 08, 2006

DAMNS. i just came out from the showers. and i look at myself in the mirror. and i gasp.

WHOS THAT FELLA IN THE MIRROR. I DONT RECOGNISE MYSELF ANYMORE. ):

every morning. i promise myself IL GO SWIMMING... IL PICK UP THOSE GIRLY WEIGHTS. IL RUN AROUND THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE. but i end up oning the com and headbanging to OPPS I DID IT AGAIN.

AND IVE GOT A ZIT.....ON MYNOSE.!!!. ON MY NOSE. ): OF ALL PLACES....

its amazing what the holidays can do to you. ):

i hate thsoe people thatc ome back and look 5 times more gorgeous. ... like they gone thru surgery or something.... BAHHS.

and i realised now my chinese is totally NO HOPE.... and my english so damn rojak already. got malay chinese hokkien. even got tamil. OF COURSE THE ONLY WORD I KNOW IS POOONDEEEH.

speaking of oysters....

I WAS OUT WITH ROYCELYN AND KORO AT CHINATOWN. (dont ask me why) and we were talking. I DUNNO HOW WE ENDED UP WITH KORO SAYING THAT HE CAME ACROSS THIS WEBSITE WHERE SOME GUY INSERTED HIS HEAD INTO THE WOMANS POOONDANEEEE....

no wonder they can give birth to children. ......

((:

and now. i shall end my blog with more adverts:

watch channel u tmr superband 845 cus victors in it... vote for him OR YOU GUYS WILL DIE. and also... ..... COME TO MY PERFORMANCE IN JUNE WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW NEXT TIME. and THE FLEA MARKET IS CURRENTLY PUT ON HOLD SO STOP ASKING ME WHEN ISIT.

((:

love.

and i say you look pretty8:14 AM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>