http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Friday, February 10, 2006

if anyone.... anyone at all. go awww. dont be too sad. you can try again... IL RIP THEIR HEAD OUT AND SQUASH THEIR BRAINS AND STEP ON THE HEADS TILL THE EYEBALLS ROLL OUT.

im sad. yes i am. pissed. dissapointed.

32. what the hell. did i see a 3 in front of the 2?. YES. i did. isowannakillsomeone. IT SUCKS CUS MANY PPL DID BETTER. van, got . shit i forgot. but better than me. she can get into tp. andrew got 13 (ohfuckyouihateyousomuch) sheryl got 16, and she was crying like shit. IM SO PISSED.

you know... i hope all of you ppl that got better than me reads this. you know. all i want is a grade to get me into tp apparell design and merchandising. you guys got high grades and you guys aint happy. i so wanna kill you guys. all i want was a 6 for every subject.

whats worse is. there are other sad things on my mind. i cannot take this. my parents are being the usual fuckingpair. they should really keep quiet. i mean. they're blaming me. they;re angry with me. i really dont need this you know. they dont know whats like to hurt. they dont know whats like to be me. everybodys expecting so much out of me and i let them down.

i so dun wanna go to church on sunday. really. everybody will be judging me. looking at me with disgust. they'll look at me thinking. ite kid. /*sahkes heads*/ I REALLY HATE CHRISTIANS. really. i do. do they know whats like to love. i know i may be offending many of you. but thats my point of view. if you're not happy. fuck me. ... im human and i have feelings too. allow me to express it.



sighh.... this whole day i was hiding thsoe tears. hiding my emotions. smiling. being strong. im so crushed. ...

but i saw a light. well we(pk and me) saw a light. cus we called lasalle and theres hope for us at lasalle. ....and i really hope my portfolio will save me. cus its everything ive got. i put my heartandsoul into it.

please. dont ever ask me again about my results, you know how bad i did. well at leats i got a three for english?. ):

myparentsareunfeelingjackasses. FULLSTOP.

and i say you look pretty7:21 AM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>