http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Sunday, February 26, 2006

okays... as of well ytd. I AM A LASALLE STUDENT. hoyeahs. and i like my interviewers. they're really funny. they liked my designs!! ((: IM SO HAPPY. well. they made me like sit at this table witha few others. and all i see is a peice of paper in front of me and two drums and a tissue box in teh middle and im suppose to pick an angle and start sketching. HAHA.

anyways... cut to the chase. i did it and ... the lady was like draw me. in a gothic form. and i did. and when i was about to finish. they said. ahha actually you dont need to. just testing you. HAHA.. they kept debating about my name. AHAHAHA. weird. . and they said congrats... welcome to lasalle. and i was like. what did you just say>??. youc an feel my joy. i was reallly really happy. AHHHHHH.

wells... pk have to do his english test before he gets in. I HOPE HE DOES WELL. THEN HE CAN BE MY CLASSMATE. SAME TO JARYL TOO. NYAHAHHAHA. THIS IS SO COOL.

im so excited. AHHHHHHHHHH


KISS ME SOMEBODY.

and i say you look pretty1:44 AM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>