http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Friday, January 13, 2006

now . my mum just helped me check out club21 .. and her friend will lemme know if there is any vacencies. and also, lulu will help me ask tony and guy. now. all i ahve to do is wait....

and wait....


and wait.........

and wait............


durssh! can somebody hire me already. ): anyways. im so afraid of teh results. its creeping nearer. i dun care if the rest of my friends are so escited about it. IM NOT. IM FUCKING NOT. AND IM FUCKING SCARED. AND I SO WANT TO GO TP. I NEED TO GO TP I NEED TO. IF NOT I SHALL BLEED TO DEATH ON MY BED WITH A KNIFE IN ONE ARM....

seriously. my whole life, ive not been doing things i wanted to do. well. studying will be the correct word.....

my whole fucking life... and i wont excel in any subjects in secondary school. unless there was art. which there wasnt?. ... sighh..

wells. today was suppose to go some sex seminar . but my aunt couldnt find the place so we went home instead. *input evil laughter* just what i wanted. why will i want to go some lame seminar like that. urghh.

did anyone catch coul survivor ytd?. haha. i did. i think raven andeliza dushku is so hot in that show. but the show seirously sucked.

well. till next time..

LULU! I WANT YOUR COOKIES.
I WANT TO WATCH POINT PLEASENT
I WANT TO GO TP AND TAKE F AND A
I WANT A JOB.
I WANT NEW CLOTHES
IM PISSED. IM TOO BIG TO FIT INTO THE HARU CLOTHES
I WANT I WANT I WANT EVERYTHING!!!

and i say you look pretty11:31 PM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>