http://www.makepovertyhistory.org REBEL AGAINST BEAUTY.
Image hosting by Photobucket
WORDINGS
Friday, January 20, 2006

okay. just went to temasek poly. and i really really really really want to get into apparel d and m. I REALLY WANT TO. i have not been doing what i really wanted my whole life. and this. this i really want. and i really need it. im going to call them tmr for my interview.

AND I REALLY HOPE THIS COLOURBLINDNESS OF MINE WILL NOT AFFECT IT CUS IF IT DID. I DUNNO. I THINK IL HATE MY FAMILY FOR THE REST OF MY SHORT LIFE.

and god. im praying to you. i know i have been a bad bad child. but please. grant me this prayer. all my life. ive been doing what my parents wanted me to do. and getting into this course is what i really really really fucking want. i should stop swearing damns.

im really afraid. im not sure if im talented enough. i always think im not. not like van, not ike hussein. not like aliff. i mean. they sure do mean drawings. and they have nice colours. and i dun.i dun colour my stuff cus i find it a hindrance and also. im not really good with colours. my drawings are stiff and messy. i dunno. i need confidence i guess.

well. wish me good luck. ((:

and i say you look pretty10:32 AM!

FEMMEBOY
nathanael
piano player
dancer
fashion designer
doodler
dreamer
has a dark secret


STICKS
DESIGNER: LEIQUITRE
IMAGE: random models.
Drew Flaherty
(used with permission)

BRUSHES: 1
FONTS: DAfont

STRANGERS
THE DESIGN TEAM
LEON
KERU
jayden
NATtheMAD
joel
steph
CELINE
ALIFF
val
wan
ads
fizzy
ESTHER
VAN
PK
theresa
YAZID
neil
janet
FLO/TIFFO
MAH
daxiang
khloe
JAGGOS
LULU
lian
hwee li
RIDTZ
jun kai
HUSSein.
joel nicholas
DOM DOM
sharifah
dan
adam
LENG
susannn
the girls
victor
wenya
tunaman
MICH
JEREMY REMY
AFIQ
jeremy
TEDDY(twin)
kaixin
mr brown
bryan boy
xiexue
museumOFtwits


TALK
PAST
<$BlogArc veName$>